Thursday, February 9, 2012

tare Panda keychain and Dumpling keychain ~


I made this tare panda for my brother for christmas two years ago~ Just used leftover felt, glue, some polyester stuffing poof and needle/thread! Soooo cute... XD I just looked online for the shape of tare panda's head, resized it, printed it out, and then traced the outline onto the piece of felt. It took forever! (because this panda head is actually very small) But totally worth it. Unique!



This cute little handmade dumpling keychain was made for my sister! Used the same materials as above... This one only required a circular piece of felt, because that's how you make dumplings!! The eyes are just thread (because it is also very small keychain). I added a bow for cuteness =) Super cute and unique christmas gifts ^_^

The string that is attached to them both I used friendship bracelet knots =)

No comments:

Post a Comment